Monday, October 3, 2011

Dr. pepper VS water, bean growth in science

Problem- Dr.pepper is a corrosive liquid, water is not.

Back ground knowledge- I know that water helps plants grow(will Dr.p)?




Hypothesis- my hypothesis is that water will help the plant grow but the Dr.p will kill it.

materials- 2 cups, some dirt, 2 beans, a controlled substance, and some water.

method- 1. put even amount of dirt in the two cups.
2. plant 1 bean in each cup
3. water the same amount on each bean every day and monitor there growth.

conclusions- this has been my method,materials,hypothisis,back ground knowlege,and my problem with my science experiment.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool project! How is it going?

    (Since I drink Dr. Pepper often, I'm hoping that maybe the Dr. Pepper-watered plant will still live!!!)

    ReplyDelete